Renew your business license endorsements
All business license endorsements must be renewed each year.
We will mail you a renewal notice about six weeks before your license expires. To avoid penalties, file your renewal by the expiration date. A renewal is considered filed when we receive all fees.
- Log in to My DOR. If you don’t have a User ID, click Sign up.
- After you log in, click Get started.
- Click on Access an Existing Business Account in the I want to... menu.
- Select Add Access to a Business License Account. You'll need your renewal letter with your UBI number and Letter ID.
- After you have added access to your business, click License next to your business name under the Accounts tab.
- Click the License Renewal Due link next to the orange alert. Follow the prompts to complete your renewal.
You can pay using an E-check (no fee) or a major credit card (2.5 percent processing fee).
Learn more about using My DOR
Renew by mail
See your renewal notice for instructions on how to request a paper form. Allow 10 business days to receive the form.
Send your completed form and payment to:
State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034
Getting your license
Once your renewal has been processed, a new license will be mailed to the address on file. In My DOR, you can check on the status of your renewal or print a copy of your license once processed.